MULTIPLE REASONS FOR MAKING CAPITAL LEASE GROUP
YOUR PARTNER IN VEHICLE AND EQUIPMENT LEASING
Capital Lease Group has built its reputation by providing Executive level quality and service. The high level of service is provided by a staff of experienced skilled professionals.
- 4 ways to help you recover/recoup your investment:
- Secondary markets
- Cyber Auctions
- National Auctions
- International Used Vehicle Exporting
- 4 better ways to to maintain your fleet:
- Guaranteed risk free programs
- Fixed maintenance costs
- Substitute transportation, both locally and nationally
- Drop off and pick up to include loaners (locally)
- A package of 10 in-house services tailored to meet your needs:
- Pick-up and delivery
- Registration tracking and renewal management
- Excise tax management includes applicable abatements
- Abatement valuation
- Insurance claims assistance
- Accident reporting
- Driver training
- Friendly drop shipping
- Dedicated drivers
- Vehicles delivered registered and ready to go
- A department dedicated to getting you the most advantageous incentives and pricing, right up to delivery.
- The First (the only?) to offer an Open End lease with full maintenance.
- Dedicated purchasing director who every day, all day, monitors the volatility of vehicle incentives
- #1 for insurance:
- Triple A rated
- Consistent pricing
- Flexible deductibles
- Risk management
- No one can beat our unlimited flexible lease options because we are independently owned and operated.
- 40 years of serving a growing family of customers-for-life.
- Friendly service from a company “Where everybody knows your name.”
- We are a well-capitalized local company with a national presence.
Recent Blog Posts
Jan 13, 2015 How Fleet Leasing Helps Keep One Company’s Fleet Up-to-Date and Focused on the Bottom Line
A story in Business Fleet, Leasing Keeps Pest Control Fleet Up-to-Date, highlights an interesting fleet leasing case study of a New Jersey-based company, Bug Doctor Termite &…