What are the Benefits of Equipment Leasing?
It’s reported that around 30% of all capital equipment in the United States is acquired through leasing. And, more than 80% of all U.S. companies utilize some form of equipment financing according to the Equipment Leasing and Finance Association. Equipment financing allows companies to procure equipment at a fixed rate, for a fixed period of time, without having to purchase the equipment.
Leasing can be a great option for a business or any organization when you need computers, desks, machinery, books, construction equipment, or a number of other things and you want to make the most cost effective spending decisions. If your business requires a substantial amount of equipment, such as new computers for your company’s employees or books for 500 students, leasing may be a better option than purchasing. Why not consider leasing equipment instead of buying it?
There are many benefits to leasing equipment, including:
- You can preserve your company’s cash flow.
- You pay nothing upfront.
- Leasing can save you the time and hassle involved in finding someone who will extend you credit for purchasing equipment.
- You can keep pace with emerging technology
- Short-term leases give you the opportunity to evaluate whether the equipment fits your needs.
- You’ll have predictable monthly expenses.
- If you use the leased asset in your business, and depending on the lease structure, you may be eligible for potential tax advantages.
- It can help you avoid many of the uncertainties associated with owning equipment.
- Leasing allows you to focus on using the equipment or assets to run and grow your business.
At Capital Lease Group, we offer a wide range of leasing programs custom-designed to help preserve your cash flow and regular credit lines, while providing you with fixed-rate financing. We offer a personalized service, staffed with knowledgeable people ready to listen to you and work toward helping you find the funding you need.
Some of our programs include:
- Adjustable Payment Leases – Including step up, step down, seasonal, etc.
- Dollar Buyout Lease – Conserves your credit line plus available tax benefits and ownership at end of lease.
- Fair Market Value Lease – Lower payments, better cash flow, purchase option.
These are just a few of the many programs we offer, and they are so varied, we’re bound to have one that fits your needs. Plus our policy of Rapid Funding means we pay the manufacturer quickly – avoiding any hassles for you. Under specific circumstances, our programs can provide an excellent hedge against obsolescence, as well as certain tax advantages. All of which can help ensure your company’s present and future growth.
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- September 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- December 2013
- October 2013
- August 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- November 2011
- July 2011